Cura Software & Cura Connect
Welcome to Ultimaker Cura 3.4.1
Introducing Ultimaker Cura 3.4.1
As an expansion to Ultimaker’s ecosystem, the new software upgrades enhance the performance and accessibility of our 3D printers; providing seamless workflow integration between industry-standard CAD applications, in addition to the powerful features already enjoyed by Cura users.
Ultimaker Cura 3.4
Delivering future-ready solutions
- New, revamped interface. The major redesign features a cleaner look and feel, and more intuitive settings controls. There’s also a new color scheme, plus sliders.
- Open for more plugins. Ultimaker Cura is open for third-party plugin development like SolidWorks, Siemens NX, AutoDesk Inventor 2018, Blender, FreeCAD, and OpenSCAD.
- Improved performance. Ultimaker Cura 3.0 release comes with improvements like faster start-up, reduced PVA support expansion, and new skin settings.
- Cura backups. A new plugin allows you to save your settings in the cloud and uses them on all your Ultimaker 3D printers.
Cura Connect makes it easier for your team to manage 3D printers in the office or studio.
- Maximize uptime. Print jobs start automatically, monitor print progress, and your 3D printer’s maintenance schedule
- Streamline your workflow. Create groups of 3D printers, queue print jobs, and pick them up when they’re ready
- Scale up your operations. Cura Connect works for one or several 3D printers, so it’s flexible to your changing needs
- Set up with ease. No server or user licenses needed – get started with a network-enabled Ultimaker printer and free Ultimaker Cura software