Cura Software & Cura Connect
Welcome to Ultimaker Cura 3.3.1
Introducing Ultimaker Cura 3.4.1
As an expansion to Ultimaker’s ecosystem, the new software upgrades enhance the performance and accessibility of our 3D printers; providing seamless workflow integration between industry-standard CAD applications, in addition to the powerful features already enjoyed by Cura users.
Ultimaker Cura 3.4
Delivering future-ready solutions
- New, revamped interface. The major redesign features a cleaner look and feel, and more intuitive settings controls. There’s also a new color scheme, plus sliders.
- Open for more plugins. Ultimaker Cura is open for third-party plugin development, for seamless workflow integration with platforms like SolidWorks and Siemens NX.
- Improved performance. Ultimaker Cura 3.0 release comes with improvements like faster start-up, reduced PVA support expansion, and new skin settings.
Cura Connect makes it easier for your team to manage 3D printers in the office or studio.
- Maximize uptime. Print jobs start automatically, monitor print progress, and your 3D printer’s maintenance schedule
- Streamline your workflow. Create groups of 3D printers, queue print jobs, and pick them up when they’re ready
- Scale up your operations. Cura Connect works for one or several 3D printers, so it’s flexible to your changing needs
- Set up with ease. No server or user licenses needed – get started with a network-enabled Ultimaker printer and free Ultimaker Cura software